SUITABLE FOR PEOPLE AGED 15 & ABOVE
About the Artist:
Hi, I am Nikita. Delhi based Illustrator & Founder of Cuppadoodle.
Have you ever clicked on an amazing idea? You can see it in your head but illustrating it seems to be impossible? I totally get it. I have been there too. I am a self-taught illustrator and totally understand the road blocks we face in our artistic journey. Working on characters and compositions is not a very complex process, if we know HOW to do it step-by-step. Through this Character building workshop I want to take you through the creative process, skills and pro-tips to bring your imagination into real visuals.
Here's what you'll learn at this workshop:
- Session 1: Stick Figure Drawing
- Session 2: Faces & Expression
- Session 3: Hands and Feet
- Session 4: Body Types & Clothes
- Session 5: Light & Shadow
- Session 6: Practice & Feedback Session
- Eraser and happy smiling faces :)
Practice can do wonders!
You will be receiving an assignment module to practice post every session which will be discussed at the start of the next session.
Additional Pros of the workshop:
- Tips on building identity as an artist
- How to start with customization & deal with clients
TO BUY THE ART MATERIALS THAT YOU NEED, YOU CAN GO TO THE FOLLOWING LINK: https://www.amazon.in/shop/madcapworkshops
The workshop will be hosted via Zoom. We will send you a unique Zoom link a day before the workshop for you to join.
Date: August 7th to 22nd, 2021
- Session 1- 7th August : 5pm IST (1.5 hours)
- Session 2 - 8th August: 11am IST (1.5 hours)
- Session 3 - 14th August: 11am IST (1.5 hours
- Session 4 - 15th August: 11am IST (1.5 hours)
- Session 5 - 21st August: 5pm IST (1.5 hours)
- Session 6 - 22nd August - 11am IST (2 hours)
Duration: 9.5 hours (6 sessions)
Cost : Rs.3999/-
Facebook / Instagram : @madcapworkshops
email@example.com / +91 91768 08449 / +91 96772 38849