SUITABLE FOR PEOPLE AGED 10 & ABOVE
About the Artist:
- Introduction to line-art
- Materials and tools to use - fine-liners,papers, rounders etc
- Basics practices for Beginners
- Different compositions
- Outline/Petals of the flower
- Learning about how to fill in the flowers
- Different techniques and patterns
- Adding details and add ons around the flowers depending on the type of flowers
- How to fill the background of the flower
- Composition of a floral jungle
- Creating your own unique flowers inside the floral jungle
- We will create the artwork together
- Mini flowers with watercolor background.
- You will learn to create floral greeting cards, post cards and notes with these.
- Learning about framing your artwork, Creating artwork on a canvas, Storing your artworks, Using them as home decor.
- Creating one artwork for your home together.
- Fine liners of different sizes.
- A4 size white sheets (Hot pressed - basically with smooth surface)
- Tools like Pencils, Erasers, Geometric Compass, Ruler, Scissors or cutter)
- For Session 5: Poster color of your choices, One painting brush, water bowl.
- For Session 6: Small canvas board with gesso (this is optional)
TO BUY THE ART MATERIALS THAT YOU NEED, YOU CAN GO TO THE FOLLOWING LINK: https://www.amazon.in/shop/madcapworkshops
No prior experience/ artistic experience required!
THE 6 SESSIONS ARE SCHEDULED FROM 4TH TO 19TH SEPTEMBER. YOU WILL GET AN EMAIL WITH A LINK TO WATCH TWO SESSIONS EVERY WEEKEND.
Limited Seats Available!
Facebook / Instagram : @madcapworkshops
firstname.lastname@example.org / +91 91768 08449 / +91 96772 38849