SUITABLE FOR PEOPLE AGED 8 YEARS & ABOVE
About the Artist:
I am Maithili Bhande (@mitselia_ ),an Industrial designing student in Pune. I'm passionate about art and have been practicing for the last 14 years. I've completed various courses in Sketching, Portrait sketching, landscape painting, watercolour painting, Acrylic painting and Oil painting. I've displayed my artworks in various exhibitions before and have also conducted a watercolour painting workshops.
Here's what you'll learn in this workshop:
In this beginner-friendly Acrylic Painting workshop, we will be exploring the various forms of the ocean and learn the techniques that are quintessential to make an ocean painting using the beautiful medium of Acrylics. In this session, we’ll be covering the following:
- Introduction to the medium and the materials
- Basic techniques & brush strokes of acrylics⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- Color blending ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- Important Color mixing tricks⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- Understanding about Light and shadows⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- Maintaining balance with the amount of colour, water and brush⠀
- Most importantly how to refer to an actual image & add a realistic feel to your masterpiece.
- Canvas 10 x 10”or 12 x 12” or A3 Size Canvas Book ( You can also use a 250+ GSM paper)
- Round Brushes – Size 0 or 1,10 or 12, 18 or 20
- Flat brushes – Size 12 or 14
- Acrylic Paints set
- Should consist shades of blue like-
- Cobalt blue
- Prussian blue
- Teal blue/Sky blue
- Tissue paper
- Water container
- Masking tape (optional)
TO BUY THE ART MATERIALS THAT YOU NEED, YOU CAN GO TO THE FOLLOWING LINK: https://www.amazon.in/shop/madcapworkshops
No prior experience/ artistic experience required!
The workshop will be hosted via Zoom. We will send you a unique Zoom link a day before the workshop for you to join.Date: July 31st, 2021
Duration: 3 hours
Cost : Rs.699/- onwards
Limited Seats Available!
Facebook / Instagram : @madcapworkshops
email@example.com / +91 91768 08449 / +91 96772 38849