About the Artist:
I am Yachna Marwah (@lakeerein), Digital Artist, currently based in Berlin, Germany. I have an experience of 7 years of working with multiple global brands as a Surface Pattern Designer. I have been drawing since I was 6, never knew making patterns is such a beautiful and magical process. For me pattern design is a world full of colours, happiness and wonder in the form of prints.
Here's what you'll learn at this workshop:
- How to use Procreate (Basic)
- Learn what is a botanical illustration?
- How to draw and paint botanical Illustration on Procreate
- How to apply different textures on different elements, for example Fruits, Bugs, Leaves
- How to give dimensions to a 2D element?
- How to give vintage look to the botanical illustration
- Participants can learn: Participants will not learn how to draw in procreate but paint 3D objects
- Participants will learn the application of different brushes for various purposes
- Participants will also be guided step by step to create 3D objects with reference to different layers
- Workshop will be super helpful for aspiring illustrators and pattern designers to create the elaborated elements
- You will also learn the application of elements and the composition
- In the end of the session you will be able to compose the elements together to form a illustration or a pattern
- Procreate App
- Apple Pencil or any other stylus
No prior experience/ artistic experience required!
Date: September 17th, 2021
Time: 5pm IST
Duration: 2 hours
Cost : Rs.599/-
Facebook / Instagram : @madcapworkshops
email@example.com / +91 91768 08449 / +91 96772 38849