SUITABLE FOR PEOPLE AGED 14 YEARS AND ABOVE
About the Artist:
I'm Tathagata Paul (@tathagatapaul_art), I'm 24 years old, based at Kolkata. Though I'm currently doing MBA but I've always loved art. I've been doing hyper-realism art with graphite and charcoal since 2017. My inspiration is Kelvin Okafor, I'm a self taught artist.
Here's what you'll learn at this workshop:Session 1:
- Understand values and how to use different grades of charcoal pencils
- Getting a vast range of values (from very light to dark shades) using 3 charcoal pencils (Soft, Medium, Hard)
- Basics of blending and using different blending tools
- Sphere study to understand light & shadow and practice blending
- Basics of grid method, and how to apply different size of grids for different sizes of artworks.
- Human face proportions
- Basics of anatomy - eye, nose, lips, ears
- Apply shading and blending techniques- Hair, Skin.
- Apply shading and blending techniques- Eyes, Nose, Ears, Lips.
- Understand easy techniques for simple skin texture
- Brustro 200 GSM Drawing Paper (2 nos.)
- Charcoal Pencils (Light, Medium, Hard)
- Graphite Pencils (HB)
- Ruler, Sharpener, Eraser
- Synthetic Flat Brush (Size – 0, 3, 10)
- Q-tips or Ear buds (4 to 5 nos.)
- Paper Stump (1 no.)
- Kneaded Eraser
- Pencil Eraser
TO BUY THE ART MATERIALS THAT YOU NEED, YOU CAN GO TO THE FOLLOWING LINK: https://www.amazon.in/shop/madcapworkshops
The workshop will be hosted via Zoom. We will send you a unique Zoom link a day before the workshop for you to join.
- Session 1 - June 26th - 5pm IST (2 hours)
- Session 2 - June 27th - 10.30am IST (2.5 hours)
- Session 3 - June 27th - 5pm IST (2.5 hours)
Facebook / Instagram : @madcapworkshops
email@example.com / +91 91768 08449 / +91 96772 38849