About the Artist:
I'm Tathagata Paul (@tathagatapaul_art), I'm 24 years old, based at Kolkata. Though I'm currently doing MBA but I've always loved art. I've been doing hyper-realism art with graphite and charcoal since 2017. My inspiration is Kelvin Okafor, I'm a self taught artist.
Here's what you'll learn at this workshop:
- Basics of charcoal art.
- Blending basics with various blending tools.
- Understand about light & shadow.
- Grid method to draw any portrait accurately.
- Shading a human portrait with realistic looking textures.
- Brustro 200 GSM Drawing Paper (2)
- Charcoal Pencils (Light, Medium, Hard)
- Graphite Pencils (HB)
- Charcoal Powder (optional*)
- Flat Brush (Size – 0, 1, 4)
- Q-tips or Ear buds
- Paper Stump
- Kneaded Eraser
- Battery Operated Eraser or Any Pencil Eraser (optional*)
TO BUY THE ART MATERIALS THAT YOU NEED, YOU CAN GO TO THE FOLLOWING LINK: https://www.amazon.in/shop/madcapworkshops
SUITABLE FOR PEOPLE AGED 14 YEARS AND ABOVE
The workshop will be hosted via Zoom. We will send you a unique Zoom link a day before the workshop for you to join.
- Session 1 - May 22nd - 5pm IST (2 hours)
- Session 2 - May 23rd - 10.30am IST (2.5 hours)
- Session 3 - May 23rd - 5pm IST (2.5 hours)
Facebook / Instagram : @madcapworkshops
email@example.com / +91 91768 08449 / +91 96772 38849