About the Artist:
Hello! My name is Madhuri (@madsterdrama) and I’m a self taught mixed media artist who lives and loves to try new things with my artwork including different mediums. I’m someone who likes to think outside of the box and away from convention and social norms, so most of my works reflect the same. Having lived in a city like Melbourne where coffee is not just a beverage but a culture, I started painting with coffee. Other mediums include wine painting, glow-in-the-dark painting, chalk carving and so on. I’m also a firm believer in celebration of diversity and hence dream of travelling to as many places as possible to incorporate the essence of different places and different people in my work, so as to touch lives globally with the same.
Here's what you'll learn at this workshop:
- Ice breaker.
- Introduction to coffee painting.
- How to make coffee paint.
- Achieving gradient - light to dark with just coffee.
- Fading from dark to light.
- How to use the fading technique.
- How to use tissue paper to create highlights and for corrections to the painting.
- Creating an A4 size coffee painting from scratch.
- Ways to add texture to your painting.
- How to preserve coffee paintings.
- Instant coffee - 6 sachets
- A4 size paper (preferably watercolour paper above 300 GSM in thickness) – 3
- Rough practice sheets (any thickness) – 3
- A mug of water
- An empty mug to blend the coffee in
- Tissue paper
TO BUY THE ART MATERIALS THAT YOU NEED, YOU CAN GO TO THE FOLLOWING LINK: https://www.amazon.in/shop/madcapworkshops
No prior experience/ artistic experience required!
Suitable for people of age 8 years and above!
The workshop will be hosted via Zoom. We will send you a unique Zoom link a day before the workshop for you to join.
- Date: April 18th, 2021
- Time: 5pm
- Duration: 2 hours
- Cost : Rs.499/-
Facebook / Instagram : @madcapworkshops
email@example.com / +91 91768 08449 / +91 96772 38849