About the Artist:
- Briefly discuss what is decoupage.
- Surfaces decoupage can be done on.
- Different Papers that can be used.
- Water brush paper cutting technique.
- Painting with a sponge.
- Sealing the edges, blending the paint & using the varnish.
- Materials & their alternatives.
- Sources of the materials.
- Turning an ordinary looking glass bottle & a jar into an artwork with the technique of Decoupage.
- Base ( preferably empty & cleaned glass bottle/ jar/ bowl). I will be doing it on an empty glass bottle and a jar
- Decoupage napkin / designer paper ( any good looking printed paper however the ink on the paper should not bleed on coming in contact with water)
- Decoupage glue/ Mod Podge / Fevicol + water solution
- Base coat ( preferably white acrylic paint/ Gesso)
- Brush ( preferably flat )
- Bowl of water
- Dryer ( to fasten the drying process)
- Decorative items like rope, ribbon, artificial flowers to further decorate the product.
- Paints of different shades ( acrylic or chalk paints to decorate your product further )
TO BUY THE ART MATERIALS THAT YOU NEED, YOU CAN GO TO THE FOLLOWING LINK: https://www.amazon.in/shop/madcapworkshops
SUITABLE FOR PEOPLE AGED 14 YEARS AND ABOVE
Date: June 13th, 2021
Time: 11am IST
Duration: 2.5 hours
Cost : Rs.499/-
(Recorded Session Available. If you aren't able to attend the Live workshop, you can choose to get the recording of the sessions during Registration. Recording will be accessible for 96 hours)
Facebook / Instagram : @madcapworkshops
email@example.com / +91 91768 08449 / +91 96772 38849