SUITABLE FOR PEOPLE AGED 11 YEARS & ABOVE
About the Artist:
I am Yachna Marwah (@lakeerein), Digital Artist, currently based in Berlin, Germany. I have an experience of 7 years of working with multiple global brands as a Surface Pattern Designer. I have been drawing since I was 6, never knew making patterns is such a beautiful and magical process. For me pattern design is a world full of colours, happiness and wonder in the form of prints.
Here's what you'll learn at this workshop:
- Understanding face Dimensions, specifications
- Learns steps on how to draw a face
- Understanding and drawing face proportions
- Applications of brushes for different facial expressions
- How to add shadows and Highlights
- How to get depth in the face
- How to make Semi realistic Portrait digitally
- Step by step process of making portraits
- How to use the brushes
- Participants will be able to make portraits after the session
- Procreate App
- Apple Pencil or any other stylus
No prior experience/ artistic experience required!
The workshop will be hosted via Zoom. We will send you a unique Zoom link a day before the workshop for you to join.
- Date: October 17th, 2021
- Time: 11am (IST)
- Duration: 2.5 hours
- Cost : Rs.599/-
Facebook / Instagram : @madcapworkshops
firstname.lastname@example.org / +91 91768 08449 / +91 96772 38849