SUITABLE FOR KIDS BETWEEN AGE 5 & 12 YEARS
Date: January 16th, 2022
Time: 11am IST
- Duration: 2 hours
Cost : Rs.549/-
About the Artist:
Garima (@shuklagarima) has been a designer and illustrator for 10 years and loves to teach art chops. She has been conducted multiple art workshops for kids and adults and also has been a visiting faculty at NIFT Bangalore for the Master of Design course.
As an artist and a human, She has always been expressive & worn her emotions on her sleeve — her thoughts, anxiety, as well as her insecurities and that, has really helped her connect deeply with people.
Apart from drawing, She is an avid reader and a craver for new experiences like travel. If she has to describe herself in few words, she is an honest, expressive storyteller.
Here's what you'll learn at this workshop:
- Introduction - What is Doodle?
- Finding Inspiration Around Us
- Warm Up with Basic Shapes
- Creating People & your favourite Animals Using Basic Shapes
- Techniques to make it easier & more fun
- Discussing Storytelling & Doodles
- Live Demo & QA
- Papers / sketch pad
- Black sketch pen / marker
No prior experience/ artistic experience required!
Facebook / Instagram : @madcapworkshops
email@example.com / +91 91768 08449 / +91 96772 38849