SUITABLE FOR PEOPLE AGED 16 YEARS & ABOVE
No prior experience required!
- Date: August 13th to 21st, 2022
- Session 1 - Aug 13th : 4pm (2.5 hours)
- Session 2 - Aug 14th : 4pm (2.5 hours)
- Session 3 - Aug 20th : 4pm (2.5 hours)
- Session 4 - Aug 21st : 4pm (2.5 hours)
- Duration: 10 hours (4 sessions)
- Cost : Rs.3299/-
About the Artist, Dr.Soham Mitra (@drsoham_mitra_arts):
I am a surgeon by profession and an artist at heart. Having grown up in a family with close ties to fine arts, I have inculcated a life-long interest in arts. Having trained under eminent artists like Ganesh Payne and Dhiraj Ranjan, I have a gold medal in MFA (Kolkata). I have exhibited in over 15 countries and had countless solo and group shows.
I work with a variety of mediums but watercolors hold a special place in my heart. I am a member of World Watercolor Forum since the last decade.
Currently I am a brand ambassador for Derwent India, Black and Color and Karin Poland. I have ongoing collaborations with Brustro and Sennelier and many other national and international brands. I love to teach and conduct workshops for beginners and professionals, alike and have helped thousands of students master watercolors.
Here's what you'll learn at this Masterclass:
Session 1 - The Human Form/;
- Components of Skeleton
- The human skull
- Forms of a face (frontal, side and 3/4 view)
- Planes of human face
- Loomis wheel method
- Planes of a human hand and feet
- Skull drawing.
- Practice of male and female faces using Loomis Wheel method.
Session 2 - Posturing:
- Block figures
- Proportions of the human body.
- Positioning and placement
- Demonstration of a clothed male wrestler.
- The human musculature (in detail)
- Fat distribution and application of weight to figures.
- Age associated changes in arts.
- Demonstration of different postures.
Session 4 - Textures, Postures and Accessories:
- Dynamic gesture drawings
- Foreshortening in figure drawing.
- Making hair, clothes, metal and other accessories.
- The art of imaginative sketching.
Hot pressed A4 sketchbook
Black ball pen
TO BUY THE ART MATERIALS THAT YOU NEED, YOU CAN GO TO THE FOLLOWING LINK: https://www.amazon.in/shop/madcapworkshops
The workshop will be hosted via Zoom. We will send you a unique Zoom link a day before the workshop for you to join.
Facebook / Instagram : @madcapworkshops
email@example.com / +91 91768 08449 / +91 96772 38849