SUITABLE FOR PEOPLE AGED 7 YEARS AND ABOVE
About the Artist, Ekta Chahar (@ekta_chahar):
I'm an artist exploring different art forms and mediums. Currently I'm focused on copperplate calligraphy and floral illustrations. I'm happiest when I'm studying flowers and leaves in their natural environment and putting my studies on paper with some added elements.
Here's what you will learn at this workshop:
- How to observe flowers to be able to break them in shapers and elements
- Common flowers and leaves found in nature
- The methods of adding details to the flower
- Complete study of the flower of final artwork
- Study about composition of flowers to make the final artwork
- White paper
For Final Artwork:
- Good quality paper (above 110 gsm)
- Watercolors or brush pen (Faber Castle/ Camlin/ Doms/ Tombow or any other brand) for background
- Fineliners (Sakura microns/ Artline /Brustro /Staedtler) for inking and detailing (better if present in two different sizes)
TO BUY THE ART MATERIALS THAT YOU NEED, YOU CAN GO TO THE FOLLOWING LINK: https://www.amazon.in/shop/madcapworkshops
No prior experience/ artistic experience required!
The workshop will be hosted via Zoom. We will send you a unique Zoom link a day before the workshop for you to join.Date: June 20th, 2021
Duration: 2.5 hours
Cost : Rs.599/- onwards
Limited Seats Available!
Facebook / Instagram : @madcapworkshops
firstname.lastname@example.org / +91 91768 08449 / +91 96772 38849