SUITABLE FOR PEOPLE OF AGE 10 YEARS AND ABOVE
About the Artist, Pauravi Shah (@pauravi):
A BA fine art student and also a diploma holder in graphic design, started drawing and discovered her love for art at a very young age. She has been painting since the age of 12 or maybe even earlier :) and also tried her hand at multiple art forms but feels most comfortable with watercolors and graphite. A swim coach by profession, passionate about photography and scuba diving but her roots always brings her back to art. Whether its drawing, painting or swimming she loves teaching as she believes that knowledge is all about sharing and the joy it brings to people is extremely gratifying.
Here's what you'll learn at this workshop:
- Understanding the colour wheel
- Learning to choose the right colors to avoid muddy blends
- Learn wet on wet technique to get soft clouds
- Create a final artwork using technique and information learnt during the workshop
- 3 sheets Cold Pressed watercolor paper ( Size A5, min 220gsm, preferably 300gsm 100% cotton/ cellulose)
- Watercolor tubes / cakes
- Brushes (Round Brush Size 8 & 12)
- Masking tape
- 2 jars of water
- Tissues/waste cloth
TO BUY THE ART MATERIALS THAT YOU NEED, YOU CAN GO TO THE FOLLOWING LINK: https://www.amazon.in/shop/madcapworkshops
No prior experience/ artistic experience required!
The workshop will be hosted via Zoom. We will send you a unique Zoom link a day before the workshop for you to join.Date: September 12th, 2021
Duration: 2 hours
Cost : Rs.549/- onwards
Limited Seats Available!
Facebook / Instagram : @madcapworkshops
firstname.lastname@example.org / +91 91768 08449 / +91 96772 38849