About the Artist:
I am Nirupama Chirmade (@onestroke_nirusworld), an artist specialized in One Stroke Painting Technique, based in Bangalore. I learn this art in USA. I am practicing One stroke technique for the past 20 years. My love towards the Nature insist me to start paintings of Flowers and Leaves using acrylic colours. I studied Medicine but the love toward art allow me to change my profession as an artist. When I see the real flowers, I always think how can I paint the similar flower using One Stroke technique. I always wish and hope that my paintings will take people closer to the Nature.
Here's what you'll learn at this workshop:
- Introduction of material
- Colour mixing and blending two or more colors at a time on flat brush.
- Floral strokes
- Leaf stroke
- How to prepare the fabric for painting
- Painting on fabric
- A4 white papers (printer papers for practicing strokes)
- Acrylic paints/fabric paints
- Flat brush no. 5/6/7(whatever is available)
- Round brush no. 0/1
- Spare cloth
- Mixing plate (steel /melamine plate with plain surface)
- Plain cotton fabric (washed and ironed)
- 8/9/10 inch fabric hoop/ring
- 2 inch sponge
TO BUY THE ART MATERIALS THAT YOU NEED, YOU CAN GO TO THE FOLLOWING LINK: https://www.amazon.in/shop/madcapworkshops
No prior experience/ artistic experience required!
Suitable for people of age 10 years and above!
The workshop will be hosted via Zoom. We will send you a unique Zoom link a day before the workshop for you to join.Date: April 18th, 2021
Duration: 2 hours
Cost : Rs.499/- onwards
Limited Seats Available!
Facebook / Instagram : @madcapworkshops
firstname.lastname@example.org / +91 91768 08449 / +91 96772 38849