SUITABLE FOR PEOPLE AGED 11 YEARS AND ABOVE
No prior experience required!
- Date: May 8th, 15th & 22nd, 2022
- Session 1 (Basic) - May 8th - 4pm IST (2.5 hours)
- Session 2 (Intermediate) - May 15th - 4pm IST (2.5 hours)
- Session 3 (Advanced) - May 22nd - 4pm IST (2.5 hours)
- Duration: 7.5 hours
Cost : Rs.699/- onwards
About the Artist:
I'm Fathima Aafreen (@artbyfathima) . A happy mother and a self taught artist based in Malaysia. What started as hobby turned to passion from late 2016 and I haven't turned back ever since. My inspiration comes from Nature. In early 2016, I started with graphite. In 2017, I experimented with oil pastels. I have made few masterpieces which grasped the attention of many. From 2018, I started experimenting with acrylic. I have made 100's of landscapes with oil pastels, graphite , watercolour and acrylic mediums. I have done few workshops and exhibitions in Malaysia. Now doing online workshops too.
- Introduction about Acrylic Paint and what is One Stroke painting .
- How to take care of brushes like how to wash a flat/round brushes? And how to choose a brush.
- Brush Loading and Brush handling to get the control over the brush
- How much pressure we to need to give for each stroke with step by step guidance from me with some easy tips and tricks.
- Flat stroke
- U strokes
- Flower bud strokes
- Daisy Stroke
- Tear drop stroke
- Petal Stroke
- Slider strokes
- Easy leaves strokes and how to give glossy(bright) effect to the leaves and all.
- At the end we will be creating a floral composition using daisies and small flowers with leaves.
- Basic Wiggle stroke
- Shell strokes (5 times wiggling)
- Three times wiggling
- Flower bud using Wiggle stroke
- Few Leaves using Wiggle stroke
- Slider strokes using Wiggle stroke
- At the end we will create a floral composition like roses and other flowers
- Heart Shaped big leaves
- From the strokes learned from Session 1 and 2 , we gonna add some details in the petals and leaves like how to give folded kind of 3D effect
- Using all the strokes which we learnt in this workshop we gonna paint a Peony with 3D effect in it
- A4 Size Black papers with 140 GSM or any black charts (if you couldn’t get that just paint on any coloured chart)
- Artist grade acrylic paint from any brand
- Flat brush
- 3/4 inches
- 1/2 inches
- 1/4 inches
- Round brush
- No. 5 or 6
- A Liner brush
- Paper towels
- Two water jars
- Palette to load our paint (Anything with smooth/flat surface)
TO BUY THE ART MATERIALS THAT YOU NEED, YOU CAN GO TO THE FOLLOWING LINK: https://www.amazon.in/shop/madcapworkshops
Facebook / Instagram : @madcapworkshops
email@example.com / +91 91768 08449 / +91 96772 38849