SUITABLE FOR PEOPLE ABOVE THE AGE OF 10 YEARS
About the Artist:
I am Nirupama Chirmade (@onestroke_nirusworld), an artist of One Stroke Painting Technique based in Bangalore. I learnt this art in USA. My love towards the Nature pushed me to start paintings of Flowers and Leaves using acrylic colours. When I see real flowers, I always think how can I paint that flower using One Stroke technique. I wish and hope that my paintings will take people closer to the Nature.
Here's what you'll learn at this workshop:
- Introduction of material and One stroke Painting technique
- How to load flat brush with 2 or more clours
- Blending those colours together with brush movements
- Learning Floral strokes for Pansy flower
- Learning leaf strokes
- Will practice these strokes on A4 paper under my guidance.
- Final project of Pancy flower on Circular canvas /thick paper
- Acrylic colours
- Flat brush no. 6/7/8/10 (Preferably Fine Art No. 7/8)
- Round brush no. 0 or any thin brush
- A4 white printer papers(3) to practice the strokes
- One Circular (round) canvas of 4inch to 6 inch diameter for final project
- If canvas is not available, you can cut white/black chart paper in circular shape and make your project on it.
- Plate for blending the colours - you can use plain surfaced steel or melamine plate
- Water bowl & Waste cloth
- Stimulates your creativity
- Release in-born Artistic Ability
- Promotes relaxation
- Stimulates creative thinking
TO BUY THE ART MATERIALS THAT YOU NEED, YOU CAN GO TO THE FOLLOWING LINK: https://www.amazon.in/shop/madcapworkshops
No prior experience/ artistic experience required!
Cost : Rs.549/-
Limited Seats Available!
Facebook / Instagram : @madcapworkshops
email@example.com / +91 91768 08449 / +91 96772 38849