SUITABLE FOR PEOPLE AGED 15 YEARS AND ABOVE
- Session 1 - May 28th- 3.30pm IST | 11am WAT (2.5 hours)
- Session 2 - May 29th- 3.30pm IST | 11am WAT (2.5 hours)
- Session 3 - Jun 4th - 3.30pm IST | 11am WAT (2.5 hours)
- Session 4 - Jun 5th - 3.30pm IST | 11am WAT (1 hour)
About the Artist:
I am Isimi Taiwo (@isimi_taiwo), a forerunner of hyper-realism in Nigeria. I work with several mediums but specialize on graphite and charcoal and oil paints the most because they help me get the most out of my execution in creating hyper-realistic works.Here's what you'll learn in this Masterclass:
- Learn how to use the grid method to draw a portrait. Learn how to do this using a grid app.
- Learn how to shade by creating layers
- Learn how to draw skin textures, create pore holes and bumps on the skin apart from other normal existing facial features
- Learn to draw hyper realistic facial features - eyes, nose, mouth etc.
- Learn how to blend graphite and charcoal
- Learn how to draw hair types like braided and straight hair using three different unique methods
- Graphite pencils - Steadtler or Faber-Castell pencils (2H to 8B) or mechanical pencil with 2B lead inside.
- Charcoal pencils - 6B, 3B and Charcoal pencil soft
- Strathmore 400 series A3 sketchpad or equivalent
- Kneaded eraser or Tombow mono eraser or electric erase
- White pastel pencil or white gel pen or white ink with a tiny paint brush
- Ruler and tissue paper for blending, cotton bud or swabs or Q tips
- Sharpener, plain A4paper, paper tape
TO BUY THE ART MATERIALS THAT YOU NEED, YOU CAN GO TO THE FOLLOWING LINK: https://www.amazon.in/shop/madcapworkshops
The workshop will be hosted via Zoom. We will send you a unique Zoom link a day before the workshop for you to join.Limited Seats Available!
Facebook / Instagram : @madcapworkshops
firstname.lastname@example.org / +91 91768 08449 / +91 96772 38849