SUITABLE FOR PEOPLE AGED 10 YEARS & ABOVE
About the Artist:
I am Yachna Marwah (@lakeerein), Digital Artist, currently based in Berlin, Germany. I have an experience of 7 years of working with multiple global brands as a Surface Pattern Designer. I have been drawing since I was 6, never knew making patterns is such a beautiful and magical process. For me pattern design is a world full of colours, happiness and wonder in the form of prints.
Here's what you'll learn at this workshop:
- Introduction to Procreate Interface and Procreate Tools
- Canvas Sizes, Ideal Sizes for patterns and Illustrations
- Import and Export of Files to work efficiently
- How to use Procreate shortcuts to work smarter
- Uses of Brushes for different style of paintings and textures, Use of water colours, Acrylics and Gauche paints on Procreate
- How to Use colours and how to make colour palettes
- Working on layers and using masks and locks.
- Step by step learning methods to create Patterns and composition with layers
- Participants will learn the smarter way to use procreate, beginners will have confidence to not only draw on procreate but create artworks on procreate.
- Participants will also learn how to make different effects like Ombré, Tie-Dye, Marbling and Mandala on Procreate
- Procreate App
- Apple Pencil or any other stylus
No prior experience/ artistic experience required!
Date: September 11th, 2021
Time: 5pm IST
Duration: 2.5 hours
Cost : Rs.799/-
Facebook / Instagram : @madcapworkshops
email@example.com / +91 91768 08449 / +91 96772 38849