About the Artist:
I am Shreya Gada (@artistshreyagada), a self taught artist from Mumbai. I started my journey with watercolors and later I have explored different mediums like oils, acrylics, soft pastels and gouache. Although working with watercolors is a bit challenging, it is my most favourite medium to work with. All my paintings are inspired by nature and my ultimate aim is to make people feel closer to nature through art.
Here's what you'll learn at this workshop:
- Different types of techniques which are must when it comes to painting with watercolors.
- Different materials available which ones are the best for watercolors as well as different brushes and what are their uses.
- How to paint different subjects like mountains, trees, sky, houses, grass...etc
- Color mixing (what are primary, secondary and tertiary colors)
- How to avoid muddy color mixing
- Color value
- Wet on wet blending
- Wet on dry blending
- Splattering both (wet on wet and wet on dry)
- How to create depth and interest in a painting
- Watercolor paper (100% cotton 250-300gsm acid free cold pressed) - A4 size 4 to 5 sheets
- Watercolors (Tubes or Cakes)
- Round brushes - Size 2, 4, 8
- Flat brush - Size 1 inch
- Masking Tape
- Pencil / Eraser
- Jar for water / Tissue
TO BUY THE ART MATERIALS THAT YOU NEED, YOU CAN GO TO THE FOLLOWING LINK: https://www.amazon.in/shop/madcapworkshops
No prior experience/ artistic experience required!
Suitable for people above 15 years of age!
The workshop will be hosted via Zoom. We will send you a unique Zoom link a day before the workshop for you to join.
Date: April 24th & 25th, 2021
- Session 1 - April 24th - 5.30m to 7.30pm IST
- Session 2 - April 25th -10.30am to 12.30pm IST
- Session 3 - April 25th - 5.30m to 7.30pm IST
Cost : Rs.1799/-
(Recorded Session Available. If you aren't able to attend the Live workshop, you can choose to get the Recorded version during registration. You will have 96 hours to watch your Recorded Version)
Limited Seats Available!
Facebook / Instagram : @madcapworkshops
firstname.lastname@example.org / +91 91768 08449 / +91 96772 38849