About the Artist:
My name is Vibha Thakker (@vibha.thakker) and I am an art instructor at an art college in Mumbai. I have been teaching the subject - visualization for the last 3 years. I am also an artist who loves working with various mediums.
Here's what you'll learn at this workshop:
Understanding colour can be confusing for many. There are so many colours in the colour wheel and understanding the position of each colour on the wheel and how they relate to one another will ease the process of creating the widest range of colour options. Being able to mix the colour you want is an important skill to have as an artist.
In this 4-hour workshop, we learn everything that will help us create harmonious paintings in watercolour.
- Color Wheel
- Color Chart (3*3/6*6/12*12)
- Color Terminology (Hue, Saturation, Value)
- Color Temperature (Understanding Warm And Cool Colors)
- Color Schemes (Understanding 6 Different Color Palettes)
- A Quick Study Of Famous Artists (Like Van Gogh's) Color Choices.
- The Psychology Of Color Theory
- Creating An Artwork Using One Of The Color Schemes.
- Watercolours paper A4/A5 size –4 pieces
- Watercolours (pan/tube/ liquid)
- Brush pens or sketch pens or pigment liners
- Any Drawing Pen
- Rough Rag/ tissue
- Paint Brushes
- 2 cups of clean water
- Washi / Carpenters tape ( optional )
TO BUY THE ART MATERIALS THAT YOU NEED, YOU CAN GO TO THE FOLLOWING LINK: https://www.amazon.in/shop/madcapworkshops
No prior experience/ artistic experience required!
Suitable for people of age 8 years and above!
The workshop will be hosted via Zoom. We will send you a unique Zoom link a day before the workshop for you to join.Date: May 8th & 9th, 2021
- Session 1 - May 8th - 5pm IST (2 hours)
- Session 2 - May 9th - 5pm IST (2 hours)
Cost : Rs.999/-
Limited Seats Available!
Facebook / Instagram : @madcapworkshops
firstname.lastname@example.org / +91 91768 08449 / +91 96772 38849